I have recently come to the realization that I've only written two posts this month, and the month is almost over. I'm a failure as a blogger. (Just kidding. But seriously though.)
I feel like sometimes I put too much pressure on myself to provide quality, heartfelt content for you guys on a consistent basis. Putting this pressure on myself usually causes me to dwell, overthink and ultimately fail to write anything at all. This blog is one of my favorite things ever, so I can be really hard on myself when I can't seem to find the time and/or inspiration to write.
So to wrap up this year (which has gone by ridiculously fast), I have some goals in mind for myself.
I want to....
1) Start accomplishing some goals that I've been putting off for far too long.
2) Give a majority of my attention to the things that really matter to me and say goodbye to the things that no longer do.
3) Stop putting pressure on myself to write super inspiring posts and start accepting the fact that I won't always feel inspired.
4) Figure out a way to set myself apart.
5) Spend more time with my loved ones and less time sitting on my bum whilst aimlessly browsing the Internet and waiting for answers, work and motivation to fall into my lap.
6) Work hard and play harder.
7) Come up with my own authentic ideas and visions.
8) Stop squelching my drive and passion for the sake of trying to please others.
9) Stop mentally beating myself senseless every time I fail, make a mistake, or feel clueless, lost and confused.
10) Start engaging more with my readers/friends.
To fulfill that last one, I want to top off this post with a few questions for YOU.
What would you like to see on my blog? Sometimes I get tired of writing about my own life. I want to know what is going on in YOUR life that you wish someone would write a post about or publicly ponder over. What inspires and speaks to you?
Would you be interested in potentially reading an e-book written by yours truly, or are you getting sick of e-books in general?
What are some of the biggest lessons you've learned this year? What are some of your goals for next year?
I look forward to hearing from each of you. Xx