Hello soul searchers! I have a few random updates that I want to throw your way.
1. My third Tiny Buddha post was published today, and it's about how the little things we do for people matter just as much as the big things. (I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, but there are a few errors in the post that I don't remember making, and my inner perfectionist/control freak is losing her mind. Gahhh!!!) But I hope you like it. ~ http://tinybuddha.com/blog/what-you-do-matters/
2. I forgot to mention that I also guest posted on http://balanceinme.com/ awhile back. The post is all about balance and the questions I ask to try to maintain it. I wrote it just as much for myself as I did for others. ~ http://balanceinme.com/balanced-lifestyle/12-questions-to-simplify-life/
3. For those of you who want to keep up with all of my MindBodyGreen articles, here is my author page. ~ http://www.mindbodygreen.com/wc/madison-sonnier
4. I updated my comment settings on this blog, so anyone can leave a comment now. I think only Blogger members could leave comments before. But I made it so that everyone is welcome to comment, and I encourage you to leave one if you have any thoughts to share. I love connecting with new people. (Please note that any comment that is inappropriate or glaringly unrelated to the post will be deleted.)
5. I applaud you for putting up with all of this shameless self-promotion. :-)