Monday, September 19, 2011

I am human

Today I was reminded by one of the strongest and most inspiring women that I know that I am a human being. I was in the midst of feeling like a jerk who should just go jump in front of a moving bus when I read her latest blog post. Part of it went something like this:

I always forget that it turns around.
I always forget that it works out.
I always forget that my feelings won't kill me. 
I always forget to trust in my path no matter what. 


I honestly just forget everything--Maybe because I'm human. Maybe because I'm small. Maybe because I'm learning. 


Brilliantly said, right?

I've felt many different emotions this past weekend. Sadness, anger, fear, guilt. But today is Monday. The start of a brand new week. And that blog post turned my morning of mixed emotions and scattered thoughts into one of inner peace and a reminder to myself that I am indeed, human. We all are.

It's okay to be angry. It's okay to cry. It's okay to be uncertain and afraid. It's okay to say the wrong thing and feel guilty about it. Perfection is imperfection.

Happy Monday. <3

p.s. CLICK IT http://christinaperriblogs.tumblr.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment