Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Goodbye October, Hello November

At the beginning of October, I had this epic feeling that it was going to be a great month. I could feel it in my bones. And I was right.

The weather got cooler, which is awesome because I hate hot weather. October weather is perfect because it's not too hot and it's not too cold. It's just breezy and friendly. I started taking more walks and spending more time outside. Pretty weather puts me in a good mood. So I was basically in an awesome mood all month.

I got published on one of my favorite websites. I've already started working on my NEXT article for the same website because being featured on it was a mini dream come true and the responses blew my mind.

I spent less time alone and more time hanging out with the people who matter the most. I realized this month that love is pretty much the ONLY thing that matters. When you're lying on your death bed, you're going to be thinking about how much you lived and loved while you were alive. Nothing else is going to matter. Not money, not the job you had, not your college degree, not your broken dishwasher, not the mean kids from middle school. I got my priorities straight this month and realized that making memories is more important than making money.

And last night, I saw a movie called October Baby with my mom. It is now my new favorite movie. I laughed, cried (bawled), and felt inspired. The movie is only showing in select theaters right now, but is expected to be released nationwide in Spring 2012. SO GO SEE IT. And please spread the word. http://octoberbabymovie.net/

I hope you all had a happy Halloween and a wonderful October. Hopefully, November will be nice to me too.

<3 Madison

p.s. HAPPY LEFTOVER CANDY DAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment