Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thank You

I just wanted to write a quick post expressing the excitement and gratitude that I'm feeling today. I occasionally log on to check my stats and I noticed that my blog got over 150 pageviews today. I literally clamped my hand over my mouth and danced in my seat when I saw that. That's the most I've ever gotten. The most before that was like 34. I remember when I used to get ZERO pageviews and I would dance in my seat if I was lucky enough to get more than one. So I want to say thanks.

To anyone who has ever clicked on a link to a post on my blog.
To anyone who has ever read an entire blog post.
To anyone who has ever bothered to visit my page.
To anyone who has ever commented on a post.
To anyone who has ever enjoyed my writing, whether they let me know or not.
To anyone who has ever read and enjoyed my tweets or guest posts on other websites.
To anyone who is reading these very words right this second. Yes, I am talking to YOU.

It really does mean a lot to me. So thank you :-)

<3 Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment