Friday, December 9, 2011

December update

I know I've been MIA lately and I feel obligated to write SOMETHING to make up for it. I didn't forget about you guys or this blog. To be honest, I'm constantly trying to come up with new things to write/blog about and I often go weeks without coming up with anything.

It makes me feel like a failure, but I'm starting to learn that maybe it's better not to force anything. If you feel uninspired, that's okay. An idea will come when it's good and ready. I feel like I'm contradicting that nugget of wisdom right NOW though, because here I am just typing away for the sake of posting something new. But maybe that's not such a bad idea either. Maybe I should just start writing the next time I feel uninspired and see what comes out of me. The result could be a pleasant surprise.

But anyways. Just thought I'd drop in and let you all know that everything is fine. (Except for the fact that I've been sick this week and my current best friends are a box of tissues, tea, NyQuil, a snuggie, the couch, and the latest book I'm reading.) 

I plan to write a blog looking back on the year of 2011 soon. All in all, it was a good year for me. Not fantastic, but definitely not horrible either. I have so many things to be grateful for this year and I hope you do too. 

Happy December and Happy Friday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment