Friday, January 6, 2012

New Tiny Buddha guest post!

I did it again, you guys! My new Tiny Buddha article is up today and it's about something that I often struggle with and have to remind myself of sometimes. I wrote it just as much for myself as I did for other people. It's all about feelings and giving yourself permission to feel them and let them run their natural course.

Here it is! http://tinybuddha.com/blog/4-steps-to-address-how-you-really-feel/ 

And speaking of Tiny Buddha, I finished reading Tiny Buddha: Simple Wisdom for Life's Hard Questions the other day and I must agree with everyone else when they say that it is a little book with big wisdom. I went through it with a highlighter and highlighted everything I found inspiring, everything I could relate to, and everything that I feel I need to work on or apply in my life. It's pretty amazing how much Lori Deschene and I have in common. I found myself thinking, "No way! Me too!" more times than I can count. And she is so loving and wise beyond her years. I really look up to her a lot.

So with that said, I would like to announce that starting Monday, I am going to share a different excerpt or quote that I highlighted from the book every day for one whole week. And underneath it, I will share my own thoughts or stories associated with it. So every day next week, check back here for the excerpt of the day followed by my thoughts. Because that book is like something you would bring to a discussion group about life and since I am not a part of a discussion group about life, I will just discuss my insights right here on this handy dandy blog.

If I were to miss a day for some reason (Get hit by a bus, laptop explodes, internet crashes), I will make up for it as soon as possible.

As always, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy my new article!

<3 Madison

p.s. ~ You can learn more about/find out how you can order Tiny Buddha: Simple Wisdom for Life's Hard Questions here: http://www.tinybuddhabook.com/ Do iiit :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment