Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mind = Blown

I've been considering writing this post for awhile now, but I didn't want people to think that I sounded conceited or anything. Like "Oh my God, thank you so much for exposing my article and helping it get all popular."

But I just wanted to write more about my first article on MindBodyGreen (http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-3986/10-Things-to-Remind-Yourself-on-a-Daily-Basis.html) and I wanted to thank everyone again for all of the positive feedback.

It is STILL getting a lot of exposure and people are still tweeting me to tell me how much they love it and people are still leaving comments on it and it has been the number one traffic source to my blog for weeks.

It makes me overwhelmingly happy to see how much it has affected people because it is actually a lot more personal than it sounds. I realized all those reminders during a crucial turning point/healing period in my life. Pretty much everything I learned that pulled me out of that dark hole I was living in can be found in that single article. And I'm just so glad that all those reminders have the same effect on other people that they had on me.

I just feel like I made a positive difference in all of these people's lives (or simply made a difference in their day) and that is something I feel really good about. It makes my heart happy.

So thank you for reading it. Thank you for sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc. Thank you for commenting. Thank you for printing it out and sticking it on your refrigerators or hanging it up in your homes and offices.

I definitely hope to continue sharing my stories and life lessons with the MBG community because you guys are freaking awesome. So stay tuned.

<3 Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment