Saturday, March 24, 2012

My four personal commitments

I made myself a note yesterday. I've made myself a lot of notes and most of them have either ended up in the trash or are hiding somewhere in my house and collecting dust.

But THIS note is more than just a note. It's a commitment---four of them, actually.

And they are:

I am going to be patient with myself. 

I am going to chase my dreams.

I am going to form meaningful relationships. 

I am going to live.

And I want you guys to hold me to my word. If I ever write anything on this blog that is out of alignment with any of these four commitments, I want you to call me out on it.

Because I'm tired of wallowing in self-pity, fear, loneliness, and stagnation. I'm ready to pick myself back up again.

<3 Madison

2 comments:

  1. I put mine up on my walls, so I have to look at them several times a day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea! I recently made a vision board and I'm going to put it on my bedroom wall. It's filled with quotes I love, places I want to visit, and things I want to obtain. :)

    ReplyDelete