Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Keep moving

My goal is to keep this blog as positive as possible. I want to inspire and encourage people rather than put a damper on their mood. With that being said, I also want people to relate to me and know that I have bad days too. I don't want people to think that I'm a ray of sunshine all the time. I get discouraged, I get my feelings hurt, and I run into obstacles. I want to share it all with you guys.

Now on with the subject. I often compare living life to travelling down a road/taking a road trip to a desired destination. Isn't that what we're all doing? Going on a journey until we reach our desired destination? But the trip will not always go exactly as planned.

So my point is that sometimes we will come to a dead end and have to turn around and find another way. Sometimes it will get stormy and we will have to pull over and wait it out. Sometimes we will get lost and panic. Sometimes we will run low on gas and have to figure out a way to fuel ourselves back up again.

But does that mean that we should ever just stop moving and stand in the middle of the road? NO.

No matter what happens or what unexpected/unwanted curveballs are thrown your way, the important thing is that you keep moving.

"It's not about how many times you fall. It's about how many times you get back up."

~ Madison <3

No comments:

Post a Comment